Sr.Executive /Assistant Manager /Manager- Business Development
- To find out the new prospects for the business.
- To have a proper understanding about the budget. This includes not to overspend and to decide in advance how much is to be spent in what areas.
- Working towards achieving the given targets.
- Mining existing account. This involves identifying which accounts are more important and which are less.
- Responsible for managing a team of minimum 2-3 managers under him/her.
- Any graduate / MBA
- 2-3 years’ experience (preferably in staffing industry)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and probing skills
- Good knowledge about Staffing Industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and knowledge of numbers
- Passion for sales
- Good market understanding