Sr.Executive /Assistant Manager /Business Development
- To find out the new prospects for the business.
To have a proper understanding about the budget. This includes not to overspend and to decide in advance how much is to be spent in what areas.
Working towards achieving the given targets.
Doing existing account mining. This involves identifying which accounts are more important and which are less.
Responsible for managing the team of minimum 2-3 managers under him/her.
- Any graduate / MBA
- 2-3 years’ experience (preferably in staffing industry)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and probing skills
- Good knowledge about Staffing Industry
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and knowledge of numbers
- Passion for sales
- Good market understanding